- VitaDophilus 10 Packs - $12.96
Supplies a minimum of 20 million live culture bacteria to the body that embed in the walls of the intestines, facilitating the digestive process. *
Many probiotics never make it to the bowels because they are neutralized by the acids in the stomach. *
The unique formulation of apple pectin encasement of the bacteria facilitates the bacteria to reach the bowels. It is easy to add to your foods or take directly out of the package. *
“Whenever my little boy or anyone in my family has a tummy ache, I reach for a Vitadophilus! Nothing works as quickly or efficiently as this product! I always have it handy whenever we travel or are away from home.”*
Mavi G. - San Diego
Get Healthy Tips!
Valuable tips on weight loss, boosting your energy, dealing with stress, men's & women's health issues, and much more!
Privacy assured: your email address is never shared with anyone.
To Order Your Products
* Weight loss success stories are in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Results not typical. Individual Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Sunrider Int'l. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. The products on this website are not intended in any way to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure disease.
Check Out These Sunrider Products
Actress Sharon Stone said this about Calli, “I am a tea fanatic. I like Sunrider Calli tea, an herbal cleansing tea.” * Harper's Bazaar Magazine/January 29th, 2008
Sunrider whole food concentrates contain:
- All natural, herbal-based formulas without chemical additives.
- No animal protein and hormones.
- No artificial sweeteners, colors, or preservatives.
- No preservatives in our tablets or vegetable-based capsules.
Calli Tea works with the body's natural cleansing systems, stimulates fat metabolism, contributing to healthy weight management, and provides powerful antioxidants.*